Payment for the Bank's services is made on the day the service is provided and on the last business day of the month. Payment of commission for tariffs is made in rubles. Commission for other currencies, in particular: US dollars, EURO, Swiss francs, Chinese yuan, Japanese yens and pounds sterling, can be made in rubles at the official rate of this currency of the Bank of Abkhazia on the date of the transaction.
- In the event that correspondent banks and beneficiary banks charge additional commissions, as well as if the execution of operations requires an additional, in contrast to the usual, scope of work, the Bank charges an additional commission from the client based on actual costs;
- In case of cancellation (revocation) or return of the executed transfer, the commission charged by the Bank is not refundable;
- These tariffs can be revised and supplemented if there is an agreement between the Bank and the Client;
- The list of countries to which the Bank does not accept payments in US dollars and EURO, according to the OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) list, can be found on the website Ustreas.gov/ofac;
- The operational day for working with clients begins at 9:00 am local time. Acceptance of settlement documents at CB «BSDBank» Ltd. in paper foramt begins simultaneously with the beginning of the operating day and ends at 13:00 local time. Documents submitted in hard copy after 13:00 (local time) are posted by the bank on the next operational day. Cash transactions are carried out by the bank from the beginning of the business day until 17:00 local time.